Overview of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Concrete Flooring Package - Fahrenheit
The Wagner WFP200 Rapid RH® 4.0 EX System offers fast, accurate, lowest cost relative humidity (RH) testing for concrete floors, in compliance with ASTM F2170-11. The Concrete Flooring Package WFP200 - Fahrenheit provides all the contents of the Complete Starter Kit - Fahrenheit, and adds the Smart Reader, which allows for Bluetooth® data transfer to an Android or iOS device (phone or tablet).
Just download the FREE CalMaster app from Google Play or iTunes for individual sensor readings or, even better, the convenient DataMaster™ app (available for separate purchase for $99.99 from the iTunes store) for COMPLETE data integrity, including job site mapping capability and seamless transfer of all your relative humidity (RH) data to your mobile device.
The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX equilibrates fast. The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX Smart Sensor will usually be within 3% of the final reading one hour after installation. For full compliance with ASTM F2170-11, remember to recheck readings at 24 hours.
The WFP200 Rapid RH® 4.0 EX uses Wagner's patented Touch-n-SenseTM Technology. Insert Wagner Rapid RH® Smart Sensors into your test holes, and any time after one hour, simply insert the Wagner Easy Reader into any hole that has a sensor. The two will communicate on contact, transfering the RH reading to the Easy Reader. The reading will continue to display for up to 5 minutes, simplifying the task of recording readings at a job site.
The WFP200 Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX Smart Sensors are designed for a single use, and unlike reusable sensors, they incorporate the sleeve and sensor into a single unit. The sensor is not moved in and out of holes or unnecessarily handled, and is always newly calibrated for every job. All sensors are NIST traceable, with no need for calibration between jobs. The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX system eliminates the headaches and time-consuming task of testing your re-useable sensors before and after each job.
WFP 200 Kit Contents of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Concrete Flooring Package - Fahrenheit
- 5 ea. Smart Sensors
- Easy Reader (°F version)
- 3/4" SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- Wire Cleaning Brush
- Vacuum Attachment
- Carrying Case
- Calibration Certificate
- Bluetooth® Smart Reader
- Insertion Tool
- 10 ea. Extensions
- 5 ea. orange protective caps
- 5 ea. stainless steel covers
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
Note 1: This Rapid RH® 4.0 EX kit uses the imperial system, Fahrenheit temperature scale. For Celsius, see the Related Product below.
Features of the WFP200 Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Concrete Flooring Package WFP200 - Fahrenheit
- Fast, Accurate RH testing
- Complies with ASTM F2170-11
- Pre-calibrated, NIST traceable sensors
- No need to calibrate sensors - ever!
- Clear, comprehensive instructions
- Lowest entry cost in-situ concrete testing solution
- Bluetooth® data transfer to an iOS or Android device
- °F measurement of temperature (°C available if desired)
- Sturdy Pelican-style Carrying Case
- 1 Year Warranty on Easy Reader, Smart Reader and Smart Sensors
Specifications of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Concrete Flooring Package WFP200 - Fahrenheit
- Measurement Range from 10% to 90% RH
- Accuracy +/- 1.8% RH from 10% to 90%
- Accuracy +/- 3% RH from 90% to 95%
- Easy Reader takes 2 x AAAA alkaline batteries
- NIST Traceable calibration certificate included