CMEX5 Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 Humidimetre
TRAMEX CMEX II HUMIDIMÈTRE POUR LE BÉTON
FREE SHIPPING by standard 2-3 day Courier,i f faster service is required, pls call, fees will apply
Low Cost Guaranteed, Authorized Official Distributor since 1998, Pricing for Mfr, Contractor & Inspectors, we offer free technical expertise, free shipping, Low Price Guarantee.
A digital version of the CME 4 handheld electronic moisture meter, the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter is designed for the instant and precise measurement of moisture content in concrete and other floors and screeds. Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin-type wood probe, this moisture meter transforms into the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
The Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 (CMEX5), is The Digital Multi Moisture Meter for Concrete designed and built by Tramex Meters for the specific needs of many industries including the Flooring, Water Damage Restoration, Inspection, Surveying and Indoor Air Quality industries. Bluetooth connection allows for continual development and integration of apps and reporting to accompanying IOS & Android App.
This Concrete Moisture Encounter has 4 measurement modes:
- Non-destructive test (NDT) mode: The Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 is a non-destructive digital multi moisture meter for concrete floors and slabs providing instant and precise quantitative measurement of moisture content using Gravimetric testing as a baseline. The CMEX5 also provides Carbide Method equivalent readings for concrete and other cementitious substrates as well as comparative readings as per ASTM F2659.
- Hygrometer mode: The built-in Ambient Relative Humidity Sensor measures Ambient Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, and Humidity Ratio (or Mixing Ratio) of the environment.
- Equilibrium Relative Humidity mode (optional plug-in probe): Using the optional plug-in Hygro-i2 RH probes, the Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 will measure Equilibrium Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point and Humidity Ratio in structural materials. A structural material such as a concrete slab can be tested using the in-situ method or RH Hood methods (International Standards: ASTM F2170 & BS 8201, 8203, 5325). Relative Humidity Probes can also be used for ambient RH measurements within air spaces.
- PIN Meter mode (optional plug-in probe): The Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 becomes a resistance type meter and measures the percentage moisture content (%MC) of wood when used with the optional plug-in PIN meter. International wood standards or pre-programmed wood species can be selected. PIN meter mode can also be used for Drywall and WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings for other materials.
CMEX5 Moisture Meter Features
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Large clear backlit digital display.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment. (optional)
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete to ASTM F2170. (optional)
- Moisture content for Concrete: 0 → 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 12
- CM Equiv Anhydrite/Concrete: 0→2.7 / 0→4.3
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
- Relative Humidity 0 → 99%
- (with optional Hygro-i2 ® probe): Humidity accuracy: 0% → 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C / 77°F
- Moisture content for wood (with optional wood pin probes): 5 → 30 %
Size: 7.1" x 3.4" x 1.6" (180mm x 85mm x 40mm)
Weight: 12.59oz (357g)
Construction: ABS Body
Power: 2 x AALR6 ALKALINE (included)
Display: DigitalDepth of penetration in concrete: approx. 3⁄4" (20mm)
CMEX5 Moisture Meter Warranty
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
CMEX5 Data Sheet
CMEX5 User Guide