MIZA 60SHR 60° Small Spot Highly Reflective Gloss Meter
3x1.5mm Small Spot High Reflective Gloss Measurement for Flat or
Curved Surfaces like polished metal and mirrors (as good as and rivals the Novo Curve and BYK 60XS)
The MIZA Small Spot Measurement Glossmeter with a measurement spot of 3x1.5mm is specifically made to measure gloss on very small flat or curved surfaces upto 1000GU. This MIZA 60SHR Highly Reflective material gloss meter will measure repeatably and accurately where more expensive standard gloss meters like the standard Rhopoint NG or BYK 60 can not and measures as well a the Novo Curve or BYK small spot. We Guarantee it since we have measured it in our laboratory.
In the past, a tabletop Novo Curve costing >$4,000 or a BYK around ~$3,000 would have been used. Now we have a North American Serviced and Tested alternative with a much lower price point for you. This MIZA ASTM D-523 measurement small spot area gloss meter fits in the palm of your hand or even pocket while the more expensive large & heavy Rhopoint Novo Curve sits on a table. This small spot area meter is portable and can be with you all the time in the factory or in the field. It uses an AA battery while the alternative tabletop uses AC power only. Customers with a Rhopoint Novo Curve have switched to this MIZA small spot model.
12 Satisfaction Reasons with MIZA 60SHR Small Area Measurement Spot Glossmeter GJ-10810
- The correct gloss meter for extreme small spot measurement on flat surfaces
- The correct gloss meter for extreme small spot measurement on curved convex samples
- ASTM American Standard D-523. Measures as well as a very expensive BYK-Rhopoint
- The Longest Comprehensive WARRANTY in North America - 3 Full Years
- North American Warranty honored here in the USA and Canada
- Quality Service HERE by Imbotec Group; the Glossmeter Specialist since 2000
- Not sure? Calibration Service and Certificate by Imbotec Group right here in North America
- Trust and send us samples for Measurement - a fee applies, BUT will be 100% refundable upon purchase or will be free/refunded if we can't measure the sample correctly.
- Gloss Measurement Satisfaction Guaranteed for polished metalics, super high shiny objects like a mirror or standard glossy surfaces.
- Purchase from a corporation serving customers USA and Canada for 2 decades with 100% satisfaction, Built-in trust with an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau "BBB"
- Free Shipping across mainland USA & Canada by courier with delivery in under 3 days
- Our Customers include Apple, Microsoft, Dell, Harvard University, US Army, etc.
Applications MIZA 60SHR
- This MIZA 60SHR gloss meter can be used on any standard or highly reflective finished curved or small flat convex solid surface that is difficult to measure with a standard gloss meter.
- The MIZA small spot measurement gloss meter is used on coatings such as paints, varnishes, ink, metals, or on any other surface with a flat or non-flat convex surface.
- The GJ-10810 can be used on decorative materials, such as wood, plastic, marble, granite, ceramic tile, paper, architectural findings, etc.
FEATURES - Small Spot Measurement 60SHR 60° Gloss meter
- Large digital clear and easy to read display giving meaningful readings
- Used where other gloss meters cannot be used
- Convenient, Portable & very light that fits in a small pocket
COMES WITH - MIZA 60SHR GJ-10810
- Small Measurement Spot Area Gloss Meter 1.5x3mm
- Holder with built-in Calibration Tile
- Traceable Certificate
- User's Manual
- Protective Carrying Bag
- Wrist Strap
- 3 Year Warranty
SERVICE - MIZA 60SHR GJ-10810
- If the gloss meter ever requires warranty service, it will be performed right here in North America.
- MIZA Technical Support and Quality Annual Calibrations performed HERE in North America Toll Free 800-462-6832.
WARRANTY - MIZA 60SHR GJ-10810
⊕ 3 - THREE YEARS ⊕
SPECIFICATIONS - MIZA 60SHR GJ-10810
- Range: 0 - 1000 GU
- Repeatability: 1.2GU
- Resolution: 0.1GU
- Measurement Area:3x1.5mm ellipse
- Measurement Aperture: 5/32"x5/64" (4x2mm)
- Incidence Angle: 60°
- Dimensions: 5x1.5x2.5" (123×38×65mm)
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (300g)
- Power: One AA battery
Note: special for use on highly polished metals or mirrors