The MIZA 45° Glass Gloss Meter is without a doubt one of the world's best value 45 degree quality angle glossmeter. This purchase guarantees you a quality gloss meter. The MIZA 45° Gloss Meter offers you excellent specifications, a long 3 Year Warranty, and many other features. A beautiful ergonomic unit with super clear LCD display.
We mostly supply the U.S. and Canada for Glossmeters, Transmission Haze, Reflective Haze, Color and other physical testing equipment for the various industries. We supply our customers with only quality reputable equipment ensuring it will not be returned to us, and it works. The MIZA 45° Gloss Meter for Glass and Ceramics is at the lowest available price in the Americas.
- Digital Large LCD Readout to 0.1% Accuracy
- Non-destructive gloss measurement
- Single measurement of 45 degrees optimized for gloss testing on specialized materials such as film, glass, ceramics, textiles, and metals.
- Fully Statistical model
- Large, clear, easy to read display giving meaningful readings
- Automatic power cutoff switches "Off" when not in use to save battery
- Resolution: 0.1 GU
- Repeatability: 0.2%
- Reproducibility: 0.5 GU
- Range: 0 - 1000GU
- Angle: 45°
- Battery Type: AA
To Purchase a glossmeter with an additional Gloss Tile, please call our sales department :
Toll Free at : 1-866-462-6832.
10 Reasons to Purchase the MIZA 45° Gloss Meter TODAY
- Best Value Glossmeter in the Industry
- Same Measurement Specs as the more expensive Glossmeters
- Longest Most Comprehensive WARRANTY - 3 Full Years
- New Ergonomic and Lighter Design
- Quality Engineering
- Free Statistical Software
- Gloss Measurement Satisfaction Guaranteed
- A corporation in business serving customers since the 90's with satisfaction - BBB Member
- Best over the phone service in English, Spanish, French or Italian (sorry we don't speak Chinese)
- When you ship us your unit back for its yearly calibration, you will be shipping to a North American address, not to some other continent far away
Every Quality Laboratory measuring glass or ceramics should have a 45° Gloss Meter, make it a MIZA 45° Gloss Meter. Why wait? Best Price - Best Warranty - Best Quality of Measurement.