Introducing the DCA-200S Analyzer from Surface Electro Optics, specifically designed to record dynamic advancing and receding contact angle. Dynamic contact angle measurements can provide important insight into the nature of surfaces, surface reactivity, surface topography, homogeneity and porosity, and surface treatments required for bonding and adhesion. The DCA can measure the surface tension of a liquid. The information of the surface tension is critically important in applications such as detergency and emulsification and is also important for many biological processes.
The DCA-200S system is designed for Educational, Quality control, and other multiple user application. By simply operating the sample stage automatically, you can get the surface characteristic quickly.
This system is using automatic stage controller for precisely operating the sample stage so that the accuracy and reliability of results can be higher.
- Dynamic contact angle measurement using Wilhelmy method
- surface tension measrement using Du-Nouy Ring method & Wilhelmy Plate method
- Powder contact angle measurement using Washburn method
- Density of liquid measurement
- Adsorption measurement
- Surface energy calculate
- Zisman plot(Critical surface tension) calculate