Overview of Delmhorst Paper RDM-3P Moisture Meter:
The Delmhorst RDM-3P Paper moisture meter is fully equipped for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, and paper tubes using its paper scale, 0-100 reference scale, and baled paper scale. For baled Paper, also purchase the H-4 handle and the 10" probe 830-2.
The Delmhorst RDM-3P has advanced storage and recall features make it easy to organize multiple jobs, or even download data to a PC via the optional PC/Kit. The paper production industry has a new ally in the reliable and precise RDM-3P.
Features of the Delmhorst Paper RDM-3P Moisture Meter:
- Bright, clear digital display
- Has three scales;
- 5.3%-23% MC for paper
- 8%-40% MC for baled scrap paper
- 0 - 100 arbitrary scale for obtaining relative moisture
- Auto-shut off timer saves battery life
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Adjustable alarm when pre-selected MC is reached
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp
- Organize readings by job for easy reference
- View stored readings on screen
Specs of the Delmhorst Paper RDM-3P Moisture Meter:
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”
- Weight 11 oz.
The Delmhorst RDM-3P Paper Moisture Meter, PC/Kit Package: Includes the RDM-3P meter, a carrying case and PC/Kit.