The P-2000 is especially useful for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, and paper tubes. It is ideal for plant superintendents, inspectors, buyers, and salespeople.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Three scales:
- 4.3%-18% MC for paper.
- 5%-40%, for baled scrap paper.
- 0 - 100 arbitrary scale, for obtaining relative moisture indications on other material.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty