CA-31000 MIZA Krebs Automatic Viscometer:
"Now Includes the First Year Calibration for FREE"
The CA-31000 has been redesigned in 2020 with advanced motor controls and newer more sophisticated electronics. The MIZA viscosity meter is a superior instrument with a large Touch Screen for easy instrument control. The Auto refers to the Krebs Viscometer's automatic lowering and lifting of the Spindle. The continuous sensing Krebs data is graphed in realtime on the display. Results can be displayed in your choice of three methods; KU, cP, and g. The MIZA Krebs accommodates 5 different container sizes to meet universal standards. Optional accessories can be found below.
The Krebs Viscometer is most suitable for measuring non-Newtonian fluids such as coatings, paints, adhesives, pulp, printing ink, roller mill pastes with the optional Krebs Paste Spindle.
Krebs Viscosity measurement of coatings is essential at each stage of the manufacturing process to ensure consistent quality standards. Many parameters can affect the rheological behavior of a finished coating resulting in undesirable effects such as sagging, leveling, brushability, and atomisation. The use of high precision measuring instruments is therefore essential in quality control to prevent such problems occurring during formulation, manufacture, and application.
How it Works:
A standard Paint Can is filled with product to within 3/4" (20mm) of the top. The motor control has been set up for this type of can and therefore all is automatic after pressing the start button. The sample temperature can be measured if desired. While the test is running, the real-time graph of the Krebs measurement can be seen as it is drawn on the real-time display and all three measurement values are displayed in KU, cP & g. When the Krebs viscosity measurement is completed, the spindle will rise automatically.
Features of the MIZA Krebs CA-31000:
- Automatic measuring
- Large Advanced Touch-screen operation
- Measurement Units: Krebs units (KU), centipoise (cP) or grams (g)
- Configurable Start and Stop time
- Real-time high resolution graphing of test samples
- Results displayed on screen immediately after test in KU, g and cP
- High stability motor speed control for 99.9% accuracy and repeatability of measurement
- Included & Integrated temperature probe to check and record sample temperature prior to testing
- Automatic lowering and lifting of the spindle
- Quick-release spring-loaded spindle for easy removal and cleaning
- Easy clean design even in the harshest environment both screen and chassis are easy to clean
- Date/time stamped results output to the printer (Optional)
- Extended Warranty (Optional)
Specifications of the MIZA Krebs CA-31000:
- Type: Advanced Touch Screen Control Krebs w/Auto Raise and Lower of Spindle
- Range: 40~141KU/27-5274cp/32-1099g
- Resolution: 0.1KU/5cp/1g
- Accuracy: ±1% FS
- Repeatability: ±0.5% FS
- Rotation speed: 200±0.1rpm
- Power consumption: Max. 35W
- Power: 100-120V, 220-240
- Container sizes: 250 ml, 500 ml, 0.5 pint, 1 pint, 1 quart
- Operating temperature: 50°F-104°F (10°C to 40°C)
- Commodity Code: 9027 8017