MIZA 20-60-85° Tri-Gloss Gloss & Haze Meter with Certificate of Calibration performed in America
The MIZA 20° 60° 85° Gloss Meter conforms to our American Standards; ASTM D 523. The 20°- 60°- 85° Trigloss glossmeter comes with a Certificate of Calibration performed in America on ISO certified Calibration standards. This meter is both a Gloss and Haze meter and has received approval by Amazon.com for their own robotic warehouses to measure low gloss non-reflective floors.
The MIZA GJ-10000 tri-gloss 20-60-85° is the world's best value & most accurate to ASTM/ISO BAM standards for the money. An Important Note here is that expensive meters and ours are all calibrated to American Standards while all the cheaper gloss meters are not, but calibrated to a Chinese standard that is measured differently from our American gloss values. These two measurement modes are not the same, and will give you erroneous values.
Each meter is rigorously checked and calibrated by an American or Canadian using North American Certified Physical Standards. We then produce a Certificate with measured values versus the calibrated standard values to provide customers with proof that the purchased meter is as accurate as one worth a thousand dollars more. That's our accuracy/precision guarantee and is why we provide the industry's longest gloss meter three-year warranty. The full MIZA line can be annually calibrated and certified locally, guaranteeing long-term accuracy and short turnarounds by us. Imbotec offers you a unique three-year warranty ensuring your long-term peace of mind. The MIZA 20-60-85 gloss meter is beautifully designed and is an ergonomic unit with a super clear high-resolution LCD display with a high contrast ratio for easy reading.
Imbotec Group is a U.S. & Canadian manufacturer & distributor and has been selling, calibrating, and repairing glossmeters for over two decades, while its president has over 30 years of experience in gloss and appearance. Understandably, we know gloss measurement technology, having manufactured gloss sensors for online applications.
Gloss studies on special products and coatings are also performed in our laboratory with comparison results offered and conclusions.
We also provide haze transmission clarity, color and other coating physical testing instruments & equipment.
GJ-10000 Glossmeter 3 Yr. Warranty & Service:
Features of the MIZA 20-60-85 triple angle gloss meter:
Traceable to NIST Certificate with Gloss Values
Three (3) Full Years of Warranty - Longest in the Industry
Approved by Amazon "Trustworthy after Testing"
Certified by the Imbotec Laboratory to N. American Standards
Memory: 10,000 measurements
Power: A single A.A. battery
English Instruction Manual is written by an English native speaker
The meter measures both Gloss and Reflective Haze
Performs statistical averaging at your request
Calibrations & Certifications are performed annually & locally by us.
Miza GJ-10000 Gloss Meter Applications:
The MIZA 20° 60° 85° degree gloss meter can be used to measure gloss on any flat surface. We have another model to measure curved convex surfaces. Coatings, such as paints, varnishes, printing inks, etc., are easily measured. This meter can be used on any solid surface with a surface appearance from matt to a highly polished metal or the mirror that is impossible to measure with a lower cost Asian Chinese gloss meter.
- Stone materials, such as marble, granite, ceramic tile, etc.
- Normal materials such as paint, coatings, plastic, wood & 99% of other products
- For Paper, see our TAPPI 75° Gloss Meter.
- For Vinyl, see our 75° Vinyl Gloss Meter
Specifications: MIZA GJ-10000 gloss meter
- Measuring Range: 0 - 2000 GU @ 60°
- Deviation: ±1.5 GU or ±1.5%
- Measuring Area: 9 x 10 / 9 x 16 / 5 x 39 mm @ 20/60/85
- Measuring Angle: 20°- 60° - 85°
- Dimension: 6x2x3" (155 x 48 x 75 mm)
- Weight: 0.89lbs (400g)
- Power Supply: 1 AA battery
- Standards Gloss: ASTM D 523 ISO 2813
- Standards Haze : ASTM D 4039
Benefits & Reasons to Purchase a MIZA Gloss Meter Today:
- Sold by a company specializing in appearance, i.e. Gloss measurements for two decades
- Certifies MIZA, BYK, Rhopoint, Elcometer, TQC, and other Gloss meters in its laboratory
- Future Services and Repairs Glossmeters (MIZA, Rhopoint, KSJ, Elcometer, BYK, TQC). Rest Assured.
- Best Value Glossmeter in the Industry providing value, service, knowledge at a low cost
- Similar Measurement Specs as the more expensive Glossmeters
- Longest Most Comprehensive WARRANTY - 3 Full Years
- New Ergonomic and Lighter Design
- A corporation in business serving customers since the 90's with satisfaction - BBB Member w/ A+ rating
- Amazon Robot Facility approved
- Comes complete with Glossmeter, calibration tile holder, gloss standard, traceable certificate, real English user's manual, carrying bag.
- In Stock