Navigator DISCONTINUED - Check the Navigator Pro instead Call 1.866.462.6832 for Purchase
Visit our new CANADIAN website for newer products and information at www.moisturemeter.ca
The Navigator, a new offering from Delmhorst, is a two-in-one model that integrates pin and pinless moisture measurements into one fully-featured moisture meter.
The Navigator is a two-in-one moisture meter that integrates pin and pinless technologies in a single meter. Features include job grouping, infrared linkage to a PC or laptop, customizable auto shut-off and more.
The Navigator may be used either as a BASIC meter, allowing the user to take readings in either the scan or pin mode, without having to set up a job definition. Though BASIC mode does not allow for data collection, it is the power-up default. When using the Navigator in ENHANCED mode, the user is required to set job definitions and materials for each location. It also stores readings in ENHANCED mode for on-screen reading, recall or download to a PC.
- Two-in-one meter
- On-screen reading recall of up to 1,400 stored readings
- Date and time stamp for each stored reading
- Over 30 defined location options
- Floor, wall, and ceiling designations for each defined location.
- Connector for external electrodes
- Infrared linkage and software application (Sold separately)
- 5-60% wood scale
- 0.1%-6% sheetrock scale
- Corrects for numerous wood and wall materials, to include:
- Particle Board
- Douglas Fir
- Corrects for material temperature range of 0-255°F
- 0–200 numerical reference scale
- Delmhorst Navigator 2-in-1 Meter
- 21E (Deep Wall/Insulation) Electrode
- 9-Volt Battery
- Carrying Case
For purchase: Click Navigator
Visit www.moisturemeter.ca for newer products and information from Canada