Overview of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® 5 Smart Sensors, Easy Reader - Fahrenheit
The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX System offers fast, accurate, lowest cost relative humidity (RH) testing for concrete floors, in compliance with ASTM F2170-11. The 5 Smart Sensors, Easy Reader Kit includes just the basics required to get started with concrete moisture measurement. For a more complete option, check out the Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX Complete Starter Kit - Fahrenheit. If you desire the same basic kit in Celsius instead, click on Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX Complete Starter Kit - Celsius.
The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX equilibrates faster than any other concrete relative humidity sensing equipment. The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX Smart Sensor will usually be within 3% of the final reading one hour after installation. For full compliance with ASTM F2170-11, remember to recheck readings at 72 hours.
The Rapid RH® 4.0 EX uses Wagner's patented Touch-n-SenseTM Technology. Insert Wagner Rapid RH® Smart Sensors into your test holes, and any time after one hour, simply insert the Wagner Easy Reader into any hole that has a sensor. The two will communicate on contact, transfering the RH reading to the Easy Reader. The reading will continue to display for up to 5 minutes, simplifying the task of recording readings at a job site.
Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX Smart Sensors are designed for a single use, and unlike reusable sensors, they incorporate the sleeve and sensor into a single unit. The sensor is not moved in and out of holes or unnecessarily handled, and is always newly calibrated for every job. All sensors are NIST traceable, with no need for calibration between jobs. The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX system eliminates the headaches and time-consuming task of testing your re-useable sensors before and after each job.
Kit Contents of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® 5 Smart Sensors, Easy Reader - Fahrenheit:
- 5 ea. Smart Sensors
- Easy Reader (°F version)
- Basic Plastic Carrying Case
- Calibration Certificate
- 10 ea. Extensions
- 5 ea. orange protective caps
- 5 ea. stainless steel covers
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
Note 1: This Rapid RH® 4.0 EX kit uses the imperial system, Fahrenheit temperature scale. For Centigrade, see the Related Product below.
Features of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® 5 Smart Sensors, Easy Reader - Fahrenheit:
- Fast, Accurate RH testing
- Complies with ASTM F2170-11
- Pre-calibrated, NIST traceable sensors
- No need to calibrate sensors - ever!
- Lowest entry cost in-situ concrete testing solution
- °C measurement of temperature (°F available if desired)
- Clear, comprehensive instructions
- 1 Year Warranty on Easy Reader and Smart Sensors
Specifications of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Complete Starter Kit -Fahrenheit:
- Measurement Range from 10% to 90% RH
- Accuracy +/- 1.8% RH from 10% to 90%
- Accuracy +/- 3% RH from 90% to 95%
- Easy Reader takes 2 x AAAA alkaline batteries
- NIST Traceable calibration certificate included