CMEX II Concrete Moisture Meter
FREE SHIPPING by standard 2-3 day Courier,if faster service is required, pls call, fees will apply
Low Cost Guaranteed, Authorized Official Distributor since 1998, Pricing for Mfr, Contractor & Inspectors, we offer free technical expertise, free shipping, Low Price Guarantee.
A digital version of the CME 4 handheld electronic moisture meter, the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter is designed for the instant and precise measurement of moisture content in concrete and other floors and screeds. Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin-type wood probe, this moisture meter transforms into the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
CMEX II Moisture Meter Features
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Large clear backlit digital display.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment. (optional)
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete to ASTM F2170. (optional)
CMEX II Moisture Meter Warranty
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
||6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)
||9 Volt PP3 Battery
||Digital / Backlit
|Depth of penetration
||approx. 3⁄4" (20 mm)
|Moisture content of concrete
||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
||0 to 10 (comparative)
||0 to 100 (comparative)
|Wood Invasive Mode
||7 to 40% using optional pin type wood probe
||0 to 99% using optional Hygro-i ® RH probe