The Novo-Gloss Trio low cost glossmeter is ideal for gloss measurements of all surfaces and is suitable for matt to mirror gloss surfaces 60° is referred to as the universal measurement angle and is the most commonly specified geometry in applications such as paints, coatings, plastics, automotive interiors and general manufacturing. It can be used as a basic gloss assessment for any surface 20° is the angle selected for high gloss applications such as paints and coatings, polished metals as it gives an improved resolution for high gloss finishes. Advanced features including onboard statistics and the ability to download readings, the 20/60/85° glossmeter is perfect for laboratory applications.
We are the U.S. and Canadian Authorized distributor for glossmeters, haze, color and other physical testing equipment. We only supply our customers with quality reputable equipment ensuring it will not be returned to us. For a select time we are offering the Novo Gloss Trio (20°/ 60° /85°) Glossmeter at thelowest available price in the Americas. "Offer expires when this message is removed from this website."
Features of the NovoGloss Trio Glossmeter:
- Digital Large blue electroluminescent background display (better than LCD) to 0.1% Accuracy
- Calibrate on a standard that matches your sample to increase accuracy (available - call)
- Non-destructive gloss measurement
- Three measurement ranges "20-60-85" optimized for gloss testing of different luster materials such as paint, metal, and dull plastic
- Fully Statistical model
- Large, clear, easy to read display giving meaningful readings
- Continuous function enables user to "SCAN" the product quickly
- 10,000+ measurements on one set of batteries (Longest in Industry)
- Automatic power cutoff switches "Off" when not in use to save battery
- Standard with EN, FR, D, NL, ESP, IT, TK, CZ languages
Specifications of the NovoGloss Trio Glossmeter:
- Memory: 8MB = 2000+ readings
- Resolution: 0.1 GU
- Repeatability: 0.1%
- Reproducibility: 0.5 GU
- Range: 0 - 2000GU
- Angle: 20° - 60° - 85°
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: 10,000+ Readings per charge
- Year Designed: 2017
- Gloss Tiles: These can be used for two purposes. Only with a Rhopoint Novo Gloss can you calibrate on a standard that more closely matches your samples for improved results. The second reason would be to check the glossmeter for long term repeatability as a checking standard.
- $ 250. - High Gloss (93.0 GU at 60°) Used as a replacement of the original calibration tile
- $ 375. - Low Gloss (10.0 GU at 60°) Novo Gloss Lite TRIO Checking Standard for Low Gloss
- $ 375. - Semi Gloss (50.0 GU at 60°) Novo Gloss Lite TRIO Checking Standard for Semi Gloss
- $ 250. - Mirror Gloss (1830.0 GU at 60°) - Novo Gloss Lite TRIO Mirror Checking Standard
- $ 175. - For the replacement of the original gloss meter zero gloss standard
For any questions, please call our sales department with no hold time :
Toll Free at : 1-866-462-6832.
11 Reasons to Purchase the Novo Gloss Lite TODAY
- Best Value Glossmeter in the Industry
- Same Measurement Specs as the more expensive Glossmeters (including table top at 4 times the price)
- Longest Battery Life on Market - 10000+ readings.
- Longest Most Comprehensive WARRANTY - 2 Full Years
- Lifetime Warranty on Lamp
- New Lighter Design
- Quality Engineering by Rhopoint of England
- Free Novo-Soft Quality Assurance Software
- Lowest Price Guaranteed - 110% Money Back Guarantee
- Gloss Measurement Satisfaction Guaranteed
- A corporation in business serving customers since the 90's with satisfaction - BBB Member
Every Quality Laboratory should have a Gloss Meter, make it a Novo Gloss. Why wait? Best Price - Best Warranty - Best Quality of Measurement.