MIZA 60° Gloss meter
1.5mm Small Spot Measurement for Flat
or Curved Surfaces
The MIZA Small Spot Measurement Glossmeter with a measurement spot of 1.5mm is specifically made to measure gloss on very small flat or curved surfaces. This MIZA gloss meter will measure repeatably and accurately where more expensive standard glossmeters can't. We Guarantee it.
In the past, a tabletop Novo Curve costing >$3k or a BYK at ~$4,000 would have been used. Now we have a North American Serviced and Tested alternative with a much lower price point for you. This MIZA ASTM D-523 measurement small spot area gloss meter fits in the palm of your hand or even pocket while the more expensive large & heavy Rhopoint Novo Curve sits on a table idle. This small spot area meter is portable and can be with you all the time in the factory or in the field. It uses an AA battery while the alternative tabletop uses AC power only.
12 Satisfaction Reasons with MIZA Small Area Measurement Spot Glossmeter
- The correct gloss meter for small spot measurement on flat surfaces
- The correct gloss meter for small spot measurement on curved convex samples
- ASTM American Standard D-523. Measures as well as a very expensive BYK- Rhopoint
- The Longest Comprehensive WARRANTY in North America - 3 Full Years
- North American Warranty honored here in the USA and Canada
- Quality Service HERE by Imbotec Group; the Glossmeter Specialist since 2000
- Calibration Service and Certificate by Imbotec Group right here in North America
- Trust and send us samples for Measurement - a fee applies, BUT will be 100% refundable upon purchase or will be free/refunded if we can't measure the sample correctly.
- Gloss Measurement Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Purchase from a corporation serving customers USA and Canada since the 90's with 100% satisfaction, Built-in trust with an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau "BBB"
- Free Shipping across mainland USA & Canada by courier with delivery in <3 days
- Our Customers include Apple, Microsoft, Dell, Harvard University, US Army, etc.
- This MIZA gloss meter can be used on any standard finished curved or small flat convex solid surface that is difficult to measure with a standard glossmeter.
- The MIZA small spot measurement glossmeter is used on coatings such as paints, varnishes, ink, or on any other surface with a flat or non flat convex surface.
- The GJ-10800 can be used on decorative materials, such as wood, plastic, marble, granite, ceramic tile, paper, architectural findings, etc.
FEATURES - Small Spot Measurement 60° Gloss meter
- Large digital clear and easy to read display giving meaningful readings
- Used where other gloss meters cannot be used
- Convenient, Portable & very light that fits in a small pocket
COMES WITH - MIZA GJ-10800
- Small Measurement Spot Area Gloss Meter
- Holder with built-in Calibration Tile
- Traceable Certificate
- User's Manual
- Protective Carrying Bag
- Wrist Strap
- 3 Year Warranty
SERVICE - MIZA GJ-10800
- If the gloss meter ever requires warranty service, it will be performed right here in North America.
- MIZA Technical Support and Quality Annual Calibrations performed HERE in North America Toll Free 800-462-6832.
WARRANTY - MIZA GJ-10800
⊕ 3 - THREE YEARS ⊕
SPECIFICATIONS - MIZA GJ-10800
- Range: 0 - 199.9 GU
- Repeatability: ±0.1GU
- Resolution: 0.1GU
- Measurement Area:1.5mm (.06") ellipse
- Measurement Aperture: 5/32"x5/64" (4x2mm)
- Incidence Angle: 60°
- Dimensions: 5x1.5x2.5" (123×38×65mm)
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (300g)
- Power: One AA battery
Note: not for use on highly polished metals or mirrors