Miza Small Area Curved Sample 60° Glossmeter
The Miza Small Area Glossmeter is specifically made to measure gloss on curved samples. If a standard glossmeter can not measure a sample repeatably, this Miza most probably will perform this easily. In the past, a tabletop Novo Curve costing $3k would of been used. Now we have a low cost ASTM measuring glossmeter
11 Reasons to Purchase the Miza GJ-10800 Small Area Glossmeter TODAY
- Has the correct gloss meter Solution you need for curved samples
- ASTM American Standard D 523. Measures like the very expensive BYK or Rhopoint
- The Longest Comprehensive WARRANTY - 3 Full Years
- North American Warranty honored here in North America
- Quality Service by Imbotec Group in North America (Glossmeter Specialist)
- Calibration Service by Imbotec Group in North America
- Send Samples for Measurement - fee applies, but 100% refundable upon purchase or free if we can't
- Gloss Measurement Satisfaction Guaranteed
- A corporation serving customers since the 90's with 100% satisfaction - A+ BBB Member
- Free Shipping across North America
- Our Customers include Apple, Microsoft, Dell, Harvard University, etc., etc.
- Any finished curved or flat small surface. This meter can be used on any solid surface that is not a highly polished metal or mirror that is difficult to measure with a standard glossmeter. The Miza small area glossmeter is easily used on coatings such as paints, varnishes, ink, or on any other surface with a non flat convex surface.
- Can be used on decorative materials, such as wood, plastic, marble, granite, ceramic tile, paper, etc.
- Metallic materials or super high reflective coatings such as mirrors, polished metals, or silicon wafers cannot be measured.
Small Area Glossmeter Features:
- Large digital clear and easy to read display giving meaningful readings
- Non-destructive gloss measurement
- Power: One AA battery.
Miza GJ-10800 comes with:
- Small Area Gloss Meter
- Holder with Working Standard
- Traceable Certificate
- Users Manual
- Carrying Bag
Small Area Curved Sample GJ-10800 Service:
- Warranty: Three (3) Full Years in North America
- Technical support and quality calibrations performed HERE in North America.
- Range: 0 - 199.9 GU
- Repeatability: ±0.1GU
- Resolution: 0.1GU
- Measuring Area:1.5mm (.06") ellipse
- Measuring Aperture: 5/32"x5/64" (4x2mm)
- Incidence Angle: 60°
- Dimensions: 5x1.5x2.5" (123×38×65mm)
- Weight: 0.7lbs (300g)
- Power: One AA battery