Delmhorst HT-4000 FEATURES:
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Relative Humidity Range: 0% - 100%, sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard
- Temperature Range: -40°F - 255°F (-40°C - 124°C).
- Dew Point Range: -40°F - 176°F (-40°C - 80°C).
- GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound).
- GPK Range: 0.01 - 545 GPK (Grains Per Kilogram).
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 7 PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch).
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 47 KPA (Kilopascals).
Built-in back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch. Auto shut-off timer saves battery life. Reading HOLD Feature.
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
- Weight: 11 oz.
Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use. Sturdy plastic carrying case. 9V battery. 1-year warranty.
Flooring Package: Includes meter, carrying case, (1) RH/T-S3 sensors, (1) RH/T-C1 cable for easy reading while sensor is in concrete, and (10) CS-3 concrete sleeves for testing in multiple sites.